Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday Fun Fact Sept 11

 "To Infinity and Beyond!"

Do you remember who speaks those words?


image from Disney.fandom

Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story!

Did you know that Buzz Lightyear was named after another famous "Buzz"?


image from Wikipedia

Buzz Aldrin!

Buzz Aldrin was one of the astronauts who landed on the moon in 1969, and the second man to walk on the moon. 

 

image from BuzzAldrin.com

Buzz Lightyear made a space shuttle trip to the International Space Station in 2008 to celebrate NASA's 50th anniversary.  Buzz Aldrin gave Buzz Lightyear some "advice" on space travel!


It was so wonderful to see you all on Zoom last Wednesday!  I am so glad that we are back in school, and I look forward to seeing you in person!
 
 You will find ways to contact me in the Media course in Schoology.  You will find it in the Sept 9 folder and labeled "Hello Mrs. Hostetler!"  

 
My bitmoji looks so serious!  LOL!  Trust me, I'll be smiling when I get a message from one of you :)

Have a great weekend!!