Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Spirit Week Day 2!

Happy Tuesday!

I have my classroom lessons plans open before me each day that I work from home.  Having those plans before me helps me to think about what suggestions or ideas I can give you to keep practicing certain computer skills at home. It also reminds me of which classroom I have each day. For example, today would be an "A" day, so today I would like to shout out especially to the students of Ms. Wilcox 3rd grade,  Ms. Shaw's 5th grade, Ms.  Sicht's Kindergarten, Ms. Snyder's 1st grade, and Mr. Smith's 2nd grade!     Happy Tuesday!!

Today is Day 2 of Shepard Spirit Week:  Post a message about a book you've read.  Here is mine:

The Secret Garden is written by Frances Hodgson Burnett, and it is a wonderful story of an unhappy little girl who discovers a hidden garden.  She also discovers new friends and learns more about herself along the way.

The Shepard website has Capstone books that you can listen to.  You can also find Capstone books in your CPS portal.  Listen to a good book today!!

See you tomorrow!  Miss you!!