Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Spirit Week Day 5!

Fabulous Friday!

Today is "D" day, so shout out to all of the students in the following classes:

  Ms Davis 3rd grade, Ms Hassemer 4th grade, Ms Cummings 5th grade, Ms. Blume Kindergarten, Ms Johnson 1st grade, and Ms Heath 2nd grade!

Happy Friday!!

Today is Day 5 of Shepard Spirit Week:  Wear your Shepard green and gold to showcase our fabulous school!


I am wearing my beautiful Shepard Stallions green shirt today!  Yes, I am smiling, but do you remember the Snoopy sign that I have on my steps in the computer lab?  It says "All of my smiles begin with you."   That is so true!  My smile would be so much bigger if we were together right now.  The news that we will be staying out of school for a longer time breaks all of our hearts.

  It will all be okay.  We will come back next year and hug for days and days and days!!  And to all of you 5th graders out there in Ms. Buddemeyer's class, Ms. Cummings class, Ms. Roper's class, and Ms. Shaw's class:  you are not forgotten!  It may take a little time to do it, but we are going to celebrate you because WE LOVE YOU!!   Remember this, please:  

Once a Shepard Stallion, ALWAYS A SHEPARD STALLION!


Fun Fact:

Wind is silent until it blows against something.

I read this fact on the Red Tricycle website, but you could figure that out for yourself by using your scientific mind!  Observe the wind for the next few days, and notice that it makes noises when it passes a tree or a house or . . . anything!  Without something to get in its way, is it quiet?  What do you think?

Ok!  That's it for today.  Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you here on Monday for another Fun Fact!  Take care and give yourself a big hug from me!

I miss you!