Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Spirit Week Day 4!

Thankful Thursday!

Today is "C" day, so shout out to the students in the following classes:

Ms Fitzpatrick 3rd grade, Ms Kolkebeck 4th grade, 
Ms Buddemeyer 5th grade, Ms Floyd Kindergarten, Ms Sharp 1st grade, and Ms Johnson 2nd grade!
Happy Thursday!

Today is day 4 of Shepard Spirit Week:  Write a thank you note to our community heroes.
Thank you to everyone in our community who is helping us each and every day!  We love you THIS much!!

So today I have a riddle for you:

Question: What do you call a cheese that is not yours?
Answer:  Nacho cheese!!

 This riddle comes from the Good Housekeeping.com website.  It is very appropriate for my family because homemade nacho dinner is one of our favorites!

After that silly riddle, I guess you want me to go, lol!  See you tomorrow.
 Take care!
I miss you!!