Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Spirit Week Day 3!

Wild Wednesday!

Today would be a "B" day, so shout out to the students in the following classes:

Ms Hager 3rd grade, Mr O'Connell 4th grade, Ms Roper 5th grade, 
Ms Johnson Kindergarten,  Ms Simon 1st grade, and Ms Krueger 2nd grade!
Happy Wednesday!

Today is Day 3 of Shepard Spirit Week.  Get outdoors and be active.
I went for a walk and took pictures of some beautiful spring flowers:



These beautiful warm days make it easy to get out and enjoy.  Have fun!!

Now, I also promised that on Wednesdays you would get a new website to explore, so here it is:

NASA.gov

I know, I know!  I am crazy about space, but this is such a great website to see what is happening all around you!  I clicked on the tab, STEM Engagement, and found some great activities for 
Grades K-4 and Grades 5-8.
Take a minute to check it out.  You can also see who is on the International Space Station right now.

That's it for today!  See you tomorrow!  I miss you!!